Maxwell’s VOA solution, powered by Plaid, allows borrowers to securely connect to their financial institutions without leaving the point of sale. Once a borrower connects their bank accounts, you can generate a 31, 61, 90, 180, or 365 day combined asset report that is approved for Day 1 Certainty.
Disclaimer: PLAID requires additional set up for your organization. If this not available to you, contact your Maxwell Admin to inquire about getting this activated for the organization.
Creating a VOA Task
- Click New Task→Add Task→Verification task & choose Asset Verification.
- If a submitted application is present, we'll pre-fill the name and SSN. You can select to assign the task to the borrower, co-borrower, or both.
- Click Add Task.
Generating Asset Report
- Open the borrower's loan file, find the VOA task, & click the Generate Report link.
- Choose the time period & accounts. It can take a couple of hours to a day for the report to be ready.
- You can refresh the asset report at a later date.
Note: Your Maxwell Admin must have PLAID enabled for this Task option to be available. Please also check out the For Borrower articles to view the PLAID borrower experience.