Table of ContentsHow is LendingQB set up with Maxwell?Create a new Lead/Loan through the Maxwell Loan ApplicationSync Existing Maxwell Files to a LendingQB Loan or LeadSending Documents from Maxwell to LendingQBMarking a Document As AcceptedSending Documents to LendingQB from the Maxwell Document Vault
Using our integration with LendingQB, you can create loans and leads by creating new clients in Maxwell, automatically collect leads through your loan application, sync documents from Maxwell to your LendingQB files, and so much more.
This collection of articles will walk you through how to setup LendingQB and Maxwell for the integration, and show you how the systems work together.
How is LendingQB set up with Maxwell?
Your Maxwell Customer Success Manager will schedule a LendingQB integration call to guide you through the setup and collect the necessary information. This includes:
- Maxwell IP Address Whitelisting--Your LendingQB admin will need to whitelist 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
- LendingQB Document Folder--We’ll help set up a folder for documents that sync from Maxwell
- LendingQB Status Mapping--Maxwell is able to map loan status changes to fields in LendingQB. For example, adding an LQB Submitted Date could change the Maxwell Status to Submitted to Underwriting. You don’t have to use every Maxwell status, you can pick which fields you would like to map to which Maxwell statuses.
- Template Mapping--We’ll need to determine which LendingQB templates you would like applied to loan files syncing from Maxwell.
- LendingQB Admin Access--We’ll help your LendingQB admin setup a service account that Maxwell will use to access your LendingQB.
Create a new Lead/Loan through the Maxwell Loan Application
When a client submits a loan application, a lead or loan (depending on your setup) will be created in LendingQB. This is true regardless of whether you set them up as a New Client from your dashboard, or if they come in though your Public URL. The act of submitting the loan app syncs the file in LendingQB. You'll receive an email from Maxwell alerting you to the fact that a new loan app has been submitted, and one from LendingQB as well that a new lead/loan has been created.
Sync Existing Maxwell Files to a LendingQB Loan or Lead
For existing loan files in Maxwell, you can sync them to LendingQB by adding their lead or loan number. By doing this, you can send documents directly to the file in LendingQB!
- Open the client file in Maxwell
- Under the borrower's name at the top, click "Add LendingQB Number”
Sending Documents from Maxwell to LendingQB
Depending on how your organization has setup its' LendingQB integration, borrower documents can sync automatically, or after they are marked accepted by the lender. You can also send documents form the Document Vault.
Marking a Document As Accepted
- The second column on your dashboard will show you how many documents need to be reviewed. Open your client file by clicking on your client's name from the dashboard.
- Navigate to a pending document, and open the preview. Review your document, and if it's what you need, click accept. If it isn't, click reject--don't forget to add a reason so your client knows why it was rejected, and what they need to do next!
- In LendingQB, navigate to the loan or lead file for your client, open it, and go to the Document List. You'll see that the document you just accepted is present as a "Maxwell Document," and the file name & borrower name will show up in the Description field.
- In LendingQB, the description of the document provides details sent from Maxwell
- File Name
- File Status
- File Type - Note: This is the task the document was uploaded to.
- Borrower Name
- You can now reassign the file to the folder and document type you wish it to be categorized as in LendingQB.
Sending Documents to LendingQB from the Maxwell Document Vault
If you entered a LendingQB loan number in an already existing Maxwell file, documents won’t automatically sync--you’ll need to use the Document Vault. This is also how you can resend a file that had an error during syncing.
- Navigate to the document vault of the client whose files you want to send to LendingQB.
- In a file that has been synced to LendingQB, there will be a new column in the vault showing which documents have been sent to LendingQB:
- To send documents to LendingQB, click the box next to the name of the document or documents you want to send, and then click the blue "Send to LendingQB" button. You'll receive a green notification when your documents have been sent.
- Your newly-sent documents will be available in the Document List of your loan or lead file in LendingQB.