Enabling 3rd Party Cookies
- From the system menu, select Safari > Preferences...
- In the "Preferences" menu, in the top tabs, select Privacy
- Deselect the Website tracking: Prevent cross-site tracking checkbox
- From the system menu, select Chrome > Preferences…
- In the preferences window, in the “Settings” navigation panel, select Privacy and security
- In the “Privacy and Security” section, select Cookies and other site data
- In the “General Settings” section, select either Block third-party-cookies in Incognito or Allow all cookies
- From the Chrome menu, select Settings
- On the “Settings” page, in the “Advanced” section, select Site settings
- On the “Site settings” page, select Cookies
- On the “Cookies” page, select either Block third-party cookies in Incognito or Allow cookies
- On the iPhone, open the Settings App
- In the “Settings” app, select Safari
- On the “Safari” settings page, disable the Prevent Cross-Site Tracking setting.